I'll just tell you my 2010 resolutions.
1. Spend more time doing arts & crafts and less time plotting against evil vampires.
2. Learn to play the guitar.
3. Brush up on my Hindi (I changed my facebook to Hindi! Haha. I can't understand a lot of it now because it is in non-slangy Hindi) and Italian (anyone want to take a trip to Rome? I'm free.)
4. Read more. I got this awesome book called Shatnerquake! from a white elephant this holiday season. Thank you, random person that I probably don't know who brought it to the white elephant. I plan on reading that really soon since I finished season 1 of Star Trek: The Original Series and season 2 is not streaming on Netflix.
5. Go places other than Ann Arbor. If you want me to visit you, let me know and chances are very likely that I'll come visit if you have something to offer me (like a bed and interesting city). I need to get over the 2009 Michigan Football team. Ann Arbor ain't gonna cut it anymore.
6. Blog more! I'm sure that the 6 of you who actually read my blog get annoyed when I go a month or two between posts.
May 2010 bring you a lot of trippy days and sloppy nights!